BitEye designed a camera with the purpose of using it for FPV, 1080p 30FPS Full HD video recording and simultaneously analog video output, with a latency of under 60ms for better handling in FPV flying, powered by TI DM368 Texas Instruments.
In addition, another key requirement for FPV flying, a quick auto-exposure, self-adaptation for ambient light changes and low lux for night flying. Inter-changeable optional lenses for pilot preferences and quick repairs.
What’s more, add 19 grams to your aircraft, unexpected power-off will not damage video files. A wide input voltage range from 5V to 15V, to power it on and start recording, just 1 step, no buttons.
- Camera size: 32*32*35mm
- Vibration absorber size: 60*33*17mm
- Overall weight: 25g (19g + 6g optional anti-vibration frame or case)
- Input: 5 – 15V, 1A
- Field of view: 155°
- Focal length: 1m
- Video resolution: 1080p (1,920×1,080)
- Video format: FLV
- Supports microSD card up to 32G, use class 10 card or faster for the best experience.
1. Mobius CVBS output: 226 – 069, 157ms.
2. GoPro HDMI output: 396 – 302, 94ms.
3. BitEye CVBS output: 267 – 207, 60ms.
We intent to take it for a field test in the coming weeks and will report back on the results.
This Is What We Like About It
So many times you power off your aircraft first and you end up with a corrupted video file, Biteye addresses this issue by creating FLV flash binary file format that stream “bitmapped” video.
Living Blog. Be back shortly. source: http://youtube.com/diydrone
► A DroneMission.com Project
- What We Use: http://dronemission.com/accessories.htm
- Cameras: http://dronemission.com/fpv-cameras.php
- Behind the scenes: https://instagram.com/tvdrone
- Subscribe: http://youtube.com/diydrone